You're almost done! Once you've chosen which of your BSD Google account calendars to sync, you will have access to all your BSD Google Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. If you haven't done so already, please take care of Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3 before following the directions below.
1. Open the Safari web browser app
2. Go to m.google.com and then tap the "Google Apps User" button
3. Enter bsd-ri.net and tap "Go"
4. Tap "Sync"
5. Tap "Sign in..."
6. Enter your BSD Google account username and password and tap "Sign in"
7. Tap the name of the device you are setting up
8. Select the calendars you would like to sync and tap "Save"
9. Now, when you open the "Calendar" app, all the calendars you selected will automatically sync to the device (it mat take a few minutes). Also, if you add an event to a calendar on the device, it will automatically be synced to your BSD Google account