1. Click the "Compose Mail" link on the left side of the screen
2. If the person you want to address the message to is a Burrillville staff member OR the person is in your Contacts (address book), start typing their name in the "To" field. A list of possible recipients will appear. Click the name of the desired recipient
3. If the If the person you want to address the message to is NOT a Burrillville staff member, type their email address into the "To" field.
4. Enter a short, descriptive subject for the message in the "Subject" field
5. Type your message in the large field under the formatting toolbar. You can check the spelling of your message by clicking "Check Spelling" on the formatting toolbar
6. Click the "Send" button at the top or the bottom of the message to send it